Get 25% off any VPN Plan with IPVanish VPN
- Access geo-restricted content from anywhere
- Encrypt and anonymise your traffic
- No logs of your traffic
- Kill Switch: Kills network if VPN connection is lost
- Prevent ISP throttling
- 7 day money back guarantee
Installing Kodi onto your Fire TV / Stick
EASIESTMethod #1 – Install Kodi Krypton 17.3 on Fire TV or Fire TV Stick with Downloader, which is a free application available in Amazon Fire TV/Stick App Store.
- - Go into Fire TV Settings / Developer Options and turn on Apps from Unknown Sources. You may also turn on ADB Debugging and/or USB Debugging as well since this may help with future sideloading that you may perform.
- - Exit to home screen and navigate to the search button. Type in the box – Downloader – and click download or get to install it.
- - Launch Downloader.
- - Type the following address in the box that reads “Enter the URL of the file you want to download – http://dl.kodi17.exoticmods.us and then click the Next button.
- - Click the Download button and go through the installation process.
- - Launch Kodi to ensure it has installed correctly.
Method #2 – Install Kodi 17.3 on Fire TV or Fire TV Stick with Download Manager within ES Explorer.
- - Go into Fire TV Settings / Developer Options and turn on Apps from Unknown Sources.
- - Exit to home screen and go into search and type in search box – ES Explorer – select Explorer and install it by clicking the “Get” or “Download” button.
- - Launch ES Explorer app and input the following address into Download Manager – http://dl.kodi17.exoticmods.us and name it KODI.
- - Click the Download button and Kodi will download.
- - After Kodi downloads, you will be presented with installation screen. Click the install button on this screen and Kodi will install.
- - Exit to home screen and ensure that Kodi is now listed under your apps section. Launch Kodi to ensure it is working properly.
If you want Jarvis16 instead of Krypton17, use http://dl.kodi16.exoticmods.us instead of http://dl.kodi17.exoticmods.us
Mothod #3 - Install Kodi 17.3 on Fire TV or Stick with adbLink and computer. Works with Windows, Mac, and Linux.
- - Plug your Fire TV or Stick into your television and go through the setup process including registering your Amazon account with the device.
- - Go into Fire TV Settings / System / Developer Options / and turn on ADB Debugging and Apps from Unknown Sources.
- - Go into Network under the About tab and write down your local ip address.
- - Go into Networks and write down the Wireless Access point that you are connected to.
- - One your computer, make sure that you are connected to same wireless access point as Fire TV or Stick
- - Use your computer and download adbLink, Kodi, and ES Explorer. Links located below video. Install adbLink.
- - Connect adbLink to your Fire TV device by typing in connection settings with ip address from previous step.
- - Click “Install APK” within adbLink, browse for Kodi and sideload it. Repeat same process for ES File Explorer.
- adbLink Download – http://jocala.com/
- Kodi Download – http://www.kodi.tv/download
- ES File Explorer Download – http://www.estrongs.com/?lang=en
Installing Exodus onto your Fire TV / Stick Or any device with KodiExodus has been shutdown due to copyright issues from DishTV. Read More here
No limits Magic Build has all the best video add-ons installed such as Exodus, Sports Devil, Phoenix and much more.
It has a very nice layout and uses the Aeon Nox 5: Silvo Skin.
Using the No Limits wizard is now the best way to install the Magic Build and has all the Build versions including Fire Stick options.
The steps to install the No Limits wizard and Build are below with pictures.
Step 1) From Home Screen go to Settings
Step 2) Click File Manager
Step 3) Click Add Source
Step 4) Click None
Step 5) Enter the following Address: http://nolimitsbuilds.com/kodi
Step 6) Name it Kodi No Limits
Step 7) Make sure everything is correct and click OK
Step 8) From Home Screen go to Add-ons
Step 9) Click the package installer from the top left
Step 10) Click install from zip file
Step 11) Click Kodi No Limits
Step 12) Click plugin.video.nolimitswizard.zip
Step 13) It will pop up Kodi No Limits Wizard Enabled
Step 14) From main menu go to Add-ons
Step 15) Click Programs Add-ons
Step 16) Click No Limits Wizard
Step 17) Click 1-No Limits Magic (No XXX Section)
Step 18) Please wait to be installed
Step 19) After it Installs restart Kodi
- Open Kodi
- Select SYSTEM > File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Select None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://fusion.tvaddons.ag and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath Enter a name for this media Source, type fusion & select OK
- Go back to your Home Screen
- Select SYSTEM
- Select Add-Ons
- Select Install from zip file
- Select fusion
- Select kodi-repos
- Select english
- Select repository.exodus-x.x.x.zip latest v1.0.1
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from repository
- Select * Exodus Repository*
- Select Video add-ons
- Select Exodus
- Select Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Exodus is now installed and ready to use. As usual the add-on can be accessed via VIDEOS > Add-Ons > Exodus